How To Report Adverse Symptoms

If you've experienced adverse reactions to any chemical sweetener, please consider contacting the FDA with your complaints. Because chemical sweeteners can be found in over-the-counter medications, prescription medications, vitamins, vaccinations, toothpaste, and food products it is important to look closely at the FDA Web site to find out exactly where you should send your complaint.

The FDA Web site includes contact information for non-emergency food-related complaints, non-emergency reactions to medical products, and vaccinations. Click on the link provided on the FDA Web site to find the office with which to file your complaint.

For more information, please visit for further information.

Posted on July 9, 2006 in FDA | Link

Would you like to discuss this article or provide a comment?

Visit Dr. Janet Starr Hull's Alternative Health Web Forum and discuss Aspartame toxicity information.


More About Dr. Hull:

Aspartame Links:


About SweetPoison
Buy SweetPoison

Dr. Hull's FREE Newsletter:



Home | Disclaimer | Link to us | Contact | Site Map | Search
© Copyright 2002-06. All rights reserved